NP-10 Detergent Surfactant
INCI Name: Polyoxyethylene Nonylphenyl Phosphate Ether
Chemical Structure: R-(C6H4)-O-(CH2CH2O)n-O-PO(OH)2
CAS No: 68412-53-3
1. Anionic surfactant, usually combining with anionic, nonionic and amphoteric surfactant.
2. Excellent Cold Hardiness, easy dissolved in organic solvents.
3. Good stability, acid-resisting, alkaline resistant, high temperature resistance.
4. Outstanding performance of cleaning, emulsifying, wetting, dispersivity, anti-static, anti-rust, strong degreasing and so on.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Colorless or yellowish clear viscous liquid
Effective content (%)
pH value (10g/L,10% ethanol aqueous)
1. For home and industrial detergent, such as dry-wash cleaner, porcelain and glass cleaner, metal cleaner, etc.
2. For the textile industry as additive, to formulate spinning oil agent, penetrant, scouring agent, mercerizing agents and so on.
3. For the textile industry as additive, to formulate deinking agent.
4. For the leather industry as additive, to formulate degreasing agent, leveling agent.
5. For other industry as additive, such as organophosphorus pesticide emulsifying agent, electroplating liquid additive, metal cutting lubricant, etc.
Packing & Storage
125kg or 200kg (N.W) per drum.
Keep in dry and cool place.